"Soybeans (Glycine max) are a vegetable belonging to the legume family. It is classified as an oilseed and has been used in China for 5,000 years as a fishing food and pharmaceuticals. Soybeans are an important food and industrial crop on a global level. The rest of the other types are distinguished by seeds. This makes it an excellent source of complete protein for vegetarians.
Soybean has been part of the traditional Indian diets for centuries. It contains phytonutrients and antioxidants that are linked to numerous health benefits. And don’t forget the protein content, which is in abundance. Here are the potential health benefits of soybeans.
1. Helps relieve sleep disorders
2. Soybean may help manage diabetes
3. Help improve blood circulation
4. Essential for pregnancy
5. Soybean for healthy bones
6. Aids healthy digestion
7. Relieve menopausal symptoms
8. Improves heart health
9. Possesses anti-cancer properties
10. Aids healthy weight management"
Availability- All over the year
Polypropylene Bags - Paper Bags or as per customer request